Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hey/Bye Everyone!

Hey,

Well, I'm just about to leave for Calgary. This is the way that I'll try to keep most of you updated. I'll be emailing my mom regularily and will have her post some of my letters on here. If all works, they'll be posted on my Facebook as notes.

Even though I'm gone, and won't be able to check my Facebook, please keep me updated. Send me a message or write on my wall about anything that you'd like me to know and she'll forward the information onto me. I'll also have her reply to you so we can keep in touch :) (despite limitations/rules).

So I guess this is my last official goodbye. Thank you all so much for your friendship and your caring and supportive nature. While I'll never know if anyone actually reads this - if you are: thank you - by doing so you obviously care about me and I appreciate it. I wish you all the best of luck and look forward to seeing you in two years!

- Bronson

No comments:

Post a Comment